...H a n y a S e b u a h C a t a t a n P e r i b a d i...

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Setup Wireless Router - Aztech DSL600EW

I am using Jaring's Wireless Broadband and trying to setup aztech DSL600EW router but it is not working. Actually I want to setup wireless using the router but only one computer can connect but the others it shows limited or no connectivity. I setup using DHCP and tried change the ip to 202.190.168.xxx instead of 192.168.1.xxx still get the same result. Previously I have tested using Linksys and it's working fine. May be this router not compatible with JWB. I should test again using Linksys. If succesfull connected i'll show how to setup the wireless router.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Segala Komen Dan Kritikan Amat Saya Hargai...Terima Kasih Kawan-Kawan..muuuaaahhhhh

© nOesuhaimi, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena