...H a n y a S e b u a h C a t a t a n P e r i b a d i...

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Internet Connection Getting Worst....

these few weeks my internet connection getting sick...day by day it getting worst.. uplink headroom i'm getting 30db..it's excellent..but ping n speed test result..mm..i'm very frustrated.. tracert result shows ok..still acceptable..in the 1st place i thought it maybe because of my notebook, because it shows my uploading very high even though without using torrent. So i start scanning my notebook using many av and anti spyware...but it seems everything ok...even in task manager didn't show any weird activities..my cpu usage also looks fine.... so i think is not because of my notebook...i tested using my pc...also getting the same result... I brought my soma to office to test from there...connect to other base station getting the same result...tested using my friend's notebook also same..even tested using other soma..also the same...so i conclude this problem is not because of my notebook or my CPE..so my friends there..please help me to solve this problem..running youtube ..every 30 second it'll buffer again and again..i'm really headache...





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Segala Komen Dan Kritikan Amat Saya Hargai...Terima Kasih Kawan-Kawan..muuuaaahhhhh

© nOesuhaimi, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena