...H a n y a S e b u a h C a t a t a n P e r i b a d i...

Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Jaring Wireless Broadband Speed Test Result - Excellent

This is the latest speed test result from my jaring wireless broadband. After I made complaint last October 2008, Jaring do something about it...After the changes the connection getting better eventhough few weeks after the changes connection still not stable. But now i'm really happy with this result. I have no problem watching movies online eventhough running movies and gaming at the same times, no interruption at all. Keep it up your good works guys. Most important thing do not ignore your users complaint. ;) I love my baby..




first test:-


second test:-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Segala Komen Dan Kritikan Amat Saya Hargai...Terima Kasih Kawan-Kawan..muuuaaahhhhh

© nOesuhaimi, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena