...H a n y a S e b u a h C a t a t a n P e r i b a d i...

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

scan using bitdefender.com

Since last week my notebook running very slowly, eventhough hv cleared cookies, cache, temp & do cleanup, I also using windows washer & system mechanic professional & Ad-Aware to clean the unneccessary thing in my notebook, but still remain the same. I also using trend micro (my office using this antivirus software) to detect any viruses in my notebook, but failed to detect any virus. I'm very fed-up because for few days my notebook running very slowly. Lastly i used bitdefender.com to scan my notebook & it found trojan & few files infected by this trojan & managed to delete. After deleted all those files, there's an improvement on my notebook performance. It's much better than before.

http://www.bitdefender.com.sg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Segala Komen Dan Kritikan Amat Saya Hargai...Terima Kasih Kawan-Kawan..muuuaaahhhhh

© nOesuhaimi, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena