...H a n y a S e b u a h C a t a t a n P e r i b a d i...

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Pantai Morib


Yesterday, I went to my hubby's friend wedding ceremony at Taman Tasek Semenyih, Semenyih. The ceremony started from 4.00pm - 6.00pm, 1st time I attend wedding ceremony which started in the evening (like minum petang la). After that I'm going to Pantai Morib , actually we have no plan to go to Pantai Morib. I just give suggestion to go to Putrajaya but my hubby so bored to go there. So he suggests to go to Pantai Morib. I never reach Pantai Morib before. It's take around one hour to reach there. From Kajang -> Dengkil -> Banting -> Pantai Morib. It's near Tanjung Sepat. At that time "air pasang" so I'm little bit scare to see the big wave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Segala Komen Dan Kritikan Amat Saya Hargai...Terima Kasih Kawan-Kawan..muuuaaahhhhh

© nOesuhaimi, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena