...H a n y a S e b u a h C a t a t a n P e r i b a d i...

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Reminder to all prepaid cellphones users to register their number b4 15 Dec 06. Dont wait until last minute....Details as below..

MCMC: Bulk of prepaid users have registered
PETALING JAYA: It is about two weeks to the Dec 15 deadline for prepaid cellphone users to register their numbers, and about 70% have already done so. That leaves about 30% of the 18.5 million prepaid cellphone users in the country left to be registered.

But the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) believes the job is pretty much done. At most, it expects the registrations to hit 85% by the time the deadline arrives; with the remainder being unwanted or “dead” numbers.

A small number of users could be holding as many as two or three extra numbers each, and would not bother to register more than one of those numbers, MCMC head of corporate communications Adelina Iskandar told In.Tech.

Consequently, MCMC is also anticipating a significant reduction in the total number of prepaid cellphone numbers in the country after Dec 15, she said.


Post a Comment

Segala Komen Dan Kritikan Amat Saya Hargai...Terima Kasih Kawan-Kawan..muuuaaahhhhh

© nOesuhaimi, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena