...H a n y a S e b u a h C a t a t a n P e r i b a d i...

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese New Year to all who celebrate the celebration. Wht are the famous thing in everytime CNY came? Lemon, Angpau & long leave.

On this day I have to work, eventhough I am quite sad because I cannot go back to my hometown, but I have no choice. That's ok, at least I can get more income.

These few weeks, busy with my work, got no time to chat or surfing the internet. Actually I'm bored with what I do right now. For many years I do the same thing only, there's no new thing for me, I think I waste my time only, nothing that I expert with. I like the new task given to my team, at least it can improve my knowledge

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Segala Komen Dan Kritikan Amat Saya Hargai...Terima Kasih Kawan-Kawan..muuuaaahhhhh

© nOesuhaimi, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena