...H a n y a S e b u a h C a t a t a n P e r i b a d i...

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Things happened in January 2008

Happy New Year 2008

Here's to 2008, Happy New Year's to everyone and thanks for your time for visiting my little space on the internet. I'm hoping that 2008 is even better than 2007 was. I'm hoping that i'll be brave to take a new challenge to be a much more wonderful person. I'm hoping also my new year's resolution will come true.


My Son's First Day of School


Ali had his first day of school on 3/1/2008. This was no big deal for our son but for me and my hubby it was kind of a big deal. Now that I have a child who is going into the standard one, he is becoming independent. I had been so nervous about my son, i'm worried if somebody "buli" him and "paw" his money, i'm also worried how is he going to buy food, i never let him buy any food/things before, is he hungry? is he can handle all his pencil box, color & etc, so many things that i'm worried for. But everything running smoothly, he's so happy.

Happy Birthday Honey

On 8/1/2008 is the 37th birthday of my dear husband. Happy Birthday Honey, here wishing you all the best in everything you do. In case I don't say it enough, I love you. I'm blessed to have been married to you for the 7+ years we've been together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Segala Komen Dan Kritikan Amat Saya Hargai...Terima Kasih Kawan-Kawan..muuuaaahhhhh

© nOesuhaimi, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena